Monday, March 5, 2012

Tool #10 Underneath it All

Thank you SBISD for the excellent resource on digital citizenship sites!
  • I want students to take their online privacy seriously. I want students to make good choices when sharing information on the web. I want student to be aware of the permanency of the internet.
  • I am excited to use the girls YOUTUBE video about online and electronic privacy. Kids love YOUTUBE and I think they will stay engaged to the message.
  • When introducing our homework blog, we talk about not writing anything you wouldn't want your mom to read. We also discuss only using your first name to post so that the creepy people can't find you.
  • Curriculum night is a great venue to share with parents your digital citizenship expectations.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Digital citizenship is important. You are almost done!. One more to go.

    ReplyDelete